Saturday, March 4, 2006

Murphy's Law

Murphy's Law puts you in charge of pulling pranks on the father as he tries to get going in the morning. Put wiskey in his cereal, get him to trip on his baby's toy car. Just have some fun. All the directions are in dutch(I think... I can't read it!), so it's hard to see what the whole story line is. It looks like you're a devil in training.

As a side note, I can only get 175, but it says 180 is the maximum. If you go and play and get that 180, I'd appreciate if you left a walkthrough in the comments. Thanks!

Murphy's Law 2 lets you pull some pranks on Santa as he comes to visit your house. I'm wondering if you're going to get coal for Christmas this year!

Play Murphy's Law at funnyandfun or Murphy's Law 2 (Pranks on Santa) at funny-base.

Categorize this under: Puzzle

Update: Murphy's Law 3 and 4 Walkthrough