Friday, August 17, 2007

Bloons Tower Defense

Bloons Tower DefenseBloons Tower Defense, you wanted more bloons? You wanted more tower defense? Well, now you can have both. Use your dart throwing monkeys to the best of their abilities to stop the onslaught of horrific... uh... bloons.

This game isn't hard to beat, but is still fun to play simply because it merges two fun games. It's not something you're going to want to go back to again and again.

To beat it, I used a mass of simple dart throwing monkeys, upgraded to piercing (and distance if needed). Then, when I had enough money, I bought supermonkeys (which are not a joke... well... they are a joke, but the hypervelocity speed at which they throw darts makes them a menace to any ballon) and upgraded their distance to win out. I let one bloon through, which I blame to inattention more than anything early on. See the picture to see placement. I never sold any monkeys, and I never used the freeze or bomb monkeys.

Play Bloons Tower Defense at ninjakiwi.