Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Bloons and More Bloons

More Bloons Death StarBloons and More Bloons (50 more levels) are fun time wasters from fizzlebot. Aim and fire darts in an effort to blow balloons. That way you can move onto the next level and blow even more balloons up.

The monkey holds the dart in his hand. Simply aim with the mouse, then hold down the left mouse button to set your velocity, and let go to fire. Special balloons on each level (I found the pacman balloon particularly funny) help you out.

Bloons came out a short while ago and I spent a fun afternoon working my way through all 50 levels. More Bloons just came out and seems to be 50 more levels that are even more difficult and new specialized balloons. I haven't made my way through all 50 of the new ones, yet. I found the death star (#11, see image) to be particularly difficult.

Update: I'm getting a lot of traffic for people looking for a walkthrough for more bloons. If you're stuck on a particular level, post a comment below. If you leave the password for the level you're stuck on, I'll let you know how I beat it.