Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Vineyard


Run your own vineyard, harvest grapes, make delicious wine, and share it with your friends!

My Vineyard Review and Information

Farming City Building  my vineyard facebook logo
Genre: Simulation, farming, City Building
Developer name: Playdom
My Vineyard can be categorized as a mix between farming and City building game, all rapped up in a beautiful countryside scenario of wine making fields.

Your have to grow, harvest and produce different types of wine, ranging from Chardonnay to Muscadine Noble and all in between. As farming goes, you have to plant, wait the necessary time to harvest and then crush the grapes into juice, then you have to place the juice into a barrel to sell it or age it for an increased value.
Farming City Building  my vineyard facebook screen3
But My Vineyard doesn’t stop there, you can decorate your estate with multiple items, from flowers to incredible castles… it is just a matter of personal taste.
Friends can taste your wine and make it more valuable, they can also visit and help out with your crops, fertilizing them so you can get extra experience. You can also send and receive gifts and help each other on building construction.
Farming City Building  my vineyard facebook screen8
My Vineyard graphics are gorgeous and you can make very picturesque scenarios using all but your imagination and the items you will unlock by leveling up. The music is also very appropriate and relaxing, providing a great playing environment.
Collections and achievements are present and very thematic, as a plus if you playGardens of Time you will receive extra gift for certain levels of the game, like a Hot air balloon to decoration you Vineyard.
My Vineyard is a really nice game to play and to learn more about winery.